Sunday, November 16, 2008

She's so lucky, she's a star...

Why am I quoting a timeless Britney Spears song in this title? Perhaps it's because I found a killer present for my sister this weekend, and Erin, if you're reading this, please note that pressure's on for MY Christmas present. Maybe it's because, despite the sign saying the laundry room is closed on Sundays, I magically have a full load's worth of clean underwear. Or maybe it's because these people in the picture below are some of the most tubular* people I've ever met, and somehow we're all in London at the same time.
Or maybe it's because we get to go to PARIS tomorrow and experience the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, and, most importantly, the best food in this universe. C'est la vie!

*it's on its way back

3 comments:

  1. And so is shopping on sundays.....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. another adjective that's begging to be recycled: righteous.
    let's get working on that.
    p.s. tubular blog.
    p.s.s. I just had to type "crama" in order to praise to your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you spoke of Britney Spears and alluded to B*Witched means that I love this blog no matter what.
    Oh and remember how we're going to be "Together In Paris!!!"
    That's an Anastasia reference. You probably won't get it.

    I had to type "sherta" which made me think of "Take a look at sherrrta Jerrden".
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.