Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes

Okay, it's been approximately 2 weeks? 3 weeks? (I am too lazy to open up another window and check the actual date of my last blog) Anyway, I've been home in Colorado for a while, and thus away from London for a while as well.

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT NOW THAT I AM HOME

1. I filled approximately 3/4 of Joanna (my Subaru)'s tank for $10. Such a difference from the $3.90 I paid per gallon of gas this summer!

2. My hair is now dark brown, a contrast from the honey-ish blonde that it previously was. A picture, for proof.

3. My family apparently DID read my blog at least once and took notice of my list of toys I never had when I was a child growing up in the nineties: they got me a K'nex rollercoaster! Ok, so it's not K'nex brand, but you can roll marbles down it, and it hooks up to your iPod and plays music! So awesome!


More changes to be documented later.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new tunez.
    LOVE the new colors
    LOVE the new 'do.
    and you already know how I feel about the k'nex!

    HATE that you're in Colorado...

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.