Friday, February 6, 2009

LIST

I AM A SUCKER FOR:

-anything monogrammed/personalized with my name. This probably stems from the childhood trauma of never finding anything--and I never will find anything without special ordering it--with my name on it. JordAn, however, is quite prevalent.

-puppies

{look at the guy's hand..I think..holding them--these puppies are TEENY!!}

-$5 DVDs...every movie's my favorite and thus a necessity for my DVD repertoire at that price!

-little glasses

-the pet store at the mall...see above for "puppies"

-nail polish

-"America's Next Top Model"

-anything and everything Harry Potter. The other day I almost bought a wizard chess set at Borders, and it's on sale, and maybe I'll go back tomorrow and buy it.

-items I get to personalize myself, such as these cardboard, eco-friendly, color-them-yourself iPod speakers I just bought

{a mere $16 at Urban Outfitters}

{another angle, showcasing the Y and N of my name}

-tights, lately. It doesn't help that I work at a shoe store, where kazillions of tights are sold.

-"That '70s Show". It is ALWAYS on TV, and it's ALWAYS the same episodes, but for some reason I watch it every single time. Isn't that awful?

-Remember the Titans...I have yet to watch this movie without crying. It is SO GOOD

3 comments:

  1. Jordyn you are a gem of a blogger. You inspire me.

    I say get the chess set. Anything with Harry's name on it is a good investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Hold up! ATNM is my fave.
    How did I not know this?!

    I almost bought a time-turner necklace in London for 60 gbp. Now I regret it. I second the motion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those speakers are fabulous! One girl has them here and they are the cause of all jealousy here at the JC. Excellent purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.