Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Confession

I love "American Idol". And I'm not even embarrassed...anymore. I mean, if Quentin Tarantino likes it, so can I. My family and I stop everything on Tuesday night, sit on our giant couch, and watch the night's performances (not live--we DVR and fast forward the commercials. And Paula Abdul), usually talking and analyzing through every song.

Here's a picture of my top 3:

Kris Allen (super cute), Allison Long-last-name-that-starts-with-a-vowel (she's got horrible hair but a great voice) and Adam Lambert. If Adam doesn't win, I will scream obscenities into my pillow and never EVER watch this show again; he makes this whole show worth watching, with his Freddy Mercury voice and strobe lights--even with his passé My Chemical Romance haircut.

I'm glad I got that off my chest.

3 comments:

  1. Jordyn.

    American Idol?

    I mean maybe when it was Justin Guarini, or there was a marginally cute Mormon on it... but season 8?

    Just kidding. I don't have the heart to judge. I'll just keep watching my completely talentless and vapid reality shows like Celebrity Apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love American Idol like Mrs. Weasley loves "A Cauldron Full of Hot, Hot Love." Thanks for the update. I hate being so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok did you know that adam lambert was FYERO IN WICKED? i'm sure you did, seeing as you are the pop culture queen. but hello??? isn't that a little contrary to the basic and fundamental ideals of american idol? kind of weird. oh my goodness your scooter is the cutest thing i've ever seen!!!!! i can't wait to go scoot scooting about p-town together.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.