Saturday, April 4, 2009

A fun sexy time for us all

I'd like to send some virtual birthday loving to the one, the only, Robert Downey Jr., who is obviously the owner of a special spot in my heart--or more like a special beach house, or perhaps a tricked-out condo, or some other grandiose, bourgeoisie residence. In honor of his special day, I treated myself to some new nail polish.

{I'm changing the name from "Rain Storm" to "Iron Man Indigo"...or something.}

THEN, coming up on the 6th, my good friends (for lack of a more exact term) Zach Braff, Paul Rudd, Billy Dee Williams (aka Lando Calrissian), and the real-life-not-Paul-Newman Butch Cassidy will all celebrate their birthdays! What a wonderful, generally handsome couple of days!
{this cover says "Spring 2009"--and he's as pulchritudinous as he was in Only You back in the '90s!}

{the hottest outlaws this universe has ever and will ever see}

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for the laughs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paul Newman....one of the best actors and sexiest men to live on this planet. And a philanthropist to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.