Wednesday, April 8, 2009

T minus seventeen days

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN UTAH AGAIN; HERE'S WHY

1. Solo photobooth shots just don't hold a candle to those with two people (especially when one of those two people is Alexandra Ann Thomas, master of facial creativity).



2. I will finally be in the company of people who fully appreciate the impact Harry Potter has on my life.

{I've never been happier than when I had my own Dark Mark}

3. It's the state in which truly baller out of insane times happen.



4. '80s dress up: another activity that I shouldn't do alone.



5. Two words: Nicole Noguera. (Bonus points if you can spot her in this picture!)



6. This party flyer is a top 5 reason why I love BYU so much.


4 comments:

  1. Yay i am so happy for you! Now you have to plan in this heavenly summer of when you are coming up to stay with ME. k great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLLA! I don't think you can even comprehend how happy i was to have been mentioned in this, and that picture, some might call it a horrible display of photography, but i call it art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordyn. I don't think you understand how excited Provo is to have its very own Jordyn Canhon back! Plus, I have been dying to have yin to my yang about computer games/embarrassing movies/underrated television back. Oh I just want to let you know that I've been formulating a very comprehensive to do list upon your arrival. Get excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT YOU MENTIONING "CANHON" THAT I HAD TO COMMENT ON MY OWN BLOG

    IN ALL CAPS

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.