Monday, August 31, 2009

Hard Art Project #1

When Erin and I were growing up in the early to mid-'90s, life was simpler. Austin and Tricia were little lumps who could not yet dish out the snarky remarks they now throw our way, "PB & J Otter" was still a thriving TV show, and Erin would be constantly busying herself with "hard art projects"--usually something like forming clay into a misshapen orb or coloring outside the lines in a coloring book. Well, I've decided to make some Hard Art Projects of my own, starting with this trash can.
I've failed at a lot of things in my life, and I might have failed at spelling Scourgify correctly on my first attempt on the other side of the trash can, but this is one of my proudest accomplishments to date. I pulled out my Bic permanent markers and went to town.

Stay tuned for more Hard Art Projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.