Friday, September 4, 2009

What a fun sexy time for me

WELL yesterday at a less-than-impromptu dinner party, the subject of one's Perfect Day arose in conversation. Mine would of course consist of Disneyworld, friends, the Clockstoppers watch, the Sims, and London. A highlight of my Perfect Day would also be a party at which everyone I've ever known [and enjoyed the presence of] would be in attendance. However, I'm sure I have friends I haven't met yet, so here is this list:

PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE AT MY PERFECT PARTY ON MY PERFECT DAY

  • Robert Downey Jr.
  • Tina Fey
  • Demi Lovato
  • Rihanna
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Kevin Bacon, if just so I could creep him out with my superpower
  • Seth Rogen
  • Paul Rudd
  • Donald Faison
  • Zach Braff
  • Ryan Reynolds
  • Jon Hamm
  • Will Arnett
  • Amy Poehler
  • the whole cast of "Seinfeld"
  • the boy I loved my senior year of high school because of his utter hilarity but never spoke to because our paths never really crossed...sighhh...



Best party EVER

3 comments:

  1. you are hilarious! I just noticed that my blog's name is midget's sister! That made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I love the allusion in your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure you would do more than invite RDJ to a party. Am I right or am I right?

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.