- Heart and Souls DVD came yesterday! Best $7 I've ever spent on Ebay. Until Reality Bites comes, which cost $4. [And obviously Dreamphone is exempt from this competish because it cost much more than $7.]
- I got a Nature Valley Sweet and Salty peanut granola bar from the vending machine at work today.
- I have some totally brill plans for Halloween costumes.
- Today is John Cleese's 70th birthday.
- It is snowing. I have to ride the Vespa home.
- I saw Paranormal Activity last night. ...I'm still uneasy about doing, oh, ANYTHING by myself.
- And I have to read Heart of Darkness for my Brit Lit class.
- I look soo frumpalicious today, you don't even know. [especially because I was still too scared from PA to take a shower this morning...even though there's nothing about showers in that movie. I just can't get it out of my mind! Which is of course the mark of a great horror film, so kudos]