Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Smells like ambition

Weird Goals of Mine

1. Learn Esperanto
2. Be an extra in a movie. Any movie.
3. Meet RDJ
4. Meet Bill Watterson, the creator of Calvin and Hobbes
5. Find a copy of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 for Xbox and beat it for a SECOND time, ha!
6. Work at Disneyworld
7. Memorize the Spanish rap to Pitbull's "The Anthem"
8. Play the Sims 2 and 3
9. Learn to roll my R's
10. Be Xenu for Halloween
11. Find all the hidden Mickeys in Disneyworld
12. Grow my hair long and luscious like Miley's

my greatest desire, courtesy of Oxygen.com's Makeovermatic

Say what you will about this piece of jail bait, but she's got a rockin head of hair

1 comment:

  1. You know I love this post with just the mention of miley, sure she's a slut most of the time, but i have to agree, luscious locks of hair. Yours looks ten times better than that hillbilly harlot though.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.