Another Halloween has come and gone! The week was full of season-appropriate cinematic gems.
HALLOWEEN-Y MOVIES I WATCHED:
- Hocus Pocus (3 times)
- Paranormal Activity
- Edward Scissorhands (2 times)
- Beetlejuice (2 times)
- The Stepfather (sucked, no matter how hot Penn Badgley is)
- Batman Forever, Batman (according to ABC Family, these are Halloween movies. But they also think Harry Potter movies are Christmas movies, so...)
- Bewitched (is this a Halloween movie? More than Edward Scissorhands, probably)
- Halloweentown (will always suck)
- Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
Pretty thorough, I'd say.
Then came the costumes...Alex, Nikki, and I were Mario Kart-ers: Yoshi, Toad, and Peach, respectively. Lauren was sometimes a rabbit, sometimes Minnie Mouse.
(a contender for the title of Best Day of Jordyn's Life)
And then Halloween 2007, when we tried to be ice dancers. We looked more like cocktail waitresses (at best).
Now I'm freek-a-leekin' about my favorite time of year (Thanksgiving, my BIRTHDAY, and Christmas) which is just around the riverbend!