Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I've got the willpower of that 1000 lb Mexican man I saw once on TLC

MOVIES BY WHOM I'VE BEEN RECENTLY CAPTURED IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS OF THE MORNING
  • Batman Returns
  • Bewitched
  • Overboard
  • The Shining
  • Dodgeball
  • Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
  • Knocked Up
Also "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," but this is obviously not a movie.

CURSE YOU CABLE TELEVISION! I've seen Dodgeball like a trillion times, and Bewitched isn't even that good!

(Except for that "Wherefore art thou dog" scene, which is admittedly funny)

2 comments:

  1. Overboard is classic. Oh, and i've been to the hotel where the shining was filmed. It's legitimately creepy in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. donde esta mi perro? mi perro tiene mi corazon.

    theeee best part.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.