Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Don't hate

because cell phones can be cameras, too.

There's no rhyme or reason to this; I'm just bored and got distracted by these new/forgotten gems from my phone.

This is Pudge, my little prince
The JKB hallway yesterday was the embodiment of the word "buzzkill"
Think this is a green screen? Think again, nerds


And here's me, wearing a thousand watt smile and too much eyeliner


a shirt I saw at Urban Outfitters that made me laugh out loud


Two of my greatest accomplishments to date...I want more henna so I can draw more spells on more skin

Oh yeah, once I had brown hair and Gilderoy Lockhart bangs.
I look like a huge tool.
This was not that long ago.



4 comments:

  1. haha Gilderoy Lockhart bangs, nice reference. Jordyn, too much eyeliner is never a bad thing, it makes you look like a whore in a good way. At least that's what i tell myself every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pudge is such a sweetums! that lil baby tongue KILLS me!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.