- Han Solo
- Ron Weasley
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Liz Lemon
- GOB and Buster Bluth
- Turk and J.D.
- Bret and Jemaine
Prized Possessions I'd Consider Turning into Horcruxes
- "Arthur" DVD
- new Celtic-esque necklace I got for Christmas that looks like it could've been designed centuries ago [though it wasn't]
- that horcrux locket I made for my Merope costume with RDJ starring as Tom Riddle, Sr.
- my Minky blanket
...really? I can't think of anything else? And THESE are my most prized possessions? Welcome to the fabulous life of Jordyn Canady
Songs I Can Handle Before 9 A.M.
- "Semi Charmed Life"--Third Eye Blind
- "Here Comes My Baby"--Cat Stevens
- the Halo mashup from "Glee"
- "Catch My Disease"--Ben Lee
- "Zak and Sara"--Ben Folds
- "Morning has Broken"--Cat Stevens
- "I'm Looking Through You"--the Beatles
- "If She Wants Me"--Belle & Sebastian
Superpowers I Could Use Everyday
- spidey web slinger wrists
- that diamond-skin girl from Wolverine--for when I'm stuck scootering in the rain
- Storm's weather-control would also come in handy for scootering
- Dash from The Incredibles' super speed...I could leave my apartment at like 8:59 for my 9:00 class
- Also I would like to be invisible whenever I want like Dash's sister