If Facebook weren't a part of my life...
- I wouldn't be stressed about people not writing me back on my wall
- I wouldn't be stressed about people not writing me back on FB chat
- I wouldn't be stressed about not sounding funny enough*
- I wouldn't be stressed about my profile picture not being funny/attractive/clever enough
- I wouldn't be stressed about potential relationships certain boys may or may not be in*
- I wouldn't sink to such low, low levels of creepiness
- I would have so much more free time to do far more important things, like read novels, write novels, learn Esperanto, cure cancer, etc.
- I wouldn't have to know about children from home growing up in all the wrong ways
*I still might worry about these things.
Oh and that's not a picture of me.