Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now Facebook is ruining my life.

If Facebook weren't a part of my life...

  • I wouldn't be stressed about people not writing me back on my wall
  • I wouldn't be stressed about people not writing me back on FB chat
  • I wouldn't be stressed about not sounding funny enough*
  • I wouldn't be stressed about my profile picture not being funny/attractive/clever enough
  • I wouldn't be stressed about potential relationships certain boys may or may not be in*
  • I wouldn't sink to such low, low levels of creepiness
  • I would have so much more free time to do far more important things, like read novels, write novels, learn Esperanto, cure cancer, etc.
  • I wouldn't have to know about children from home growing up in all the wrong ways

*I still might worry about these things.

Oh and that's not a picture of me.

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn. We both know that facebook is a vital medium for us to portray (I just finished writing a paper) our awesomeness. Although it comes with woes like those you've so awesomely enumerated above, it is still a worthwhile venture.

    But don't stress. Because you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.