Monday, January 25, 2010

Potential horcrux(es)

On days like today, when
A.) crazy moms keep calling me, hating me before I even get a chance to tell them that no, I can't cheat the system and get their kids signed up for EFY after the deadline--however badly I may tell them I want to stick it to the Man (who in this case, I hope they know, is God),
B.) it's Monday and January, the worst day and month, and
C.) my hair's looking weird,
I'm so glad that I made the decision to buy these slippers at DI this weekend:

Yep, I now get to come home to these friendly faces

And they're in mint condish!...basically!

All for the low, low price of $3.00.

2 comments:

  1. gurl. you know so many of life's great truths. Like mondays and January, for instance-- genius! And those slippers!!! Take me thrifting with you!! I need to find me some 90s grunge boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. potential horcuxes is my favorite series in the blog world right now.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.