Monday, February 15, 2010

BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER

Click this link to get some AMAZING NEWS.

Daria DVD Teaser

The best TV shows are:

1. "Arrested Development"
2. "The Office"...or at least it was, in days past. Specifically seasons 1 and 2. And most of 3.
3. "Daria"
4. "Scrubs"
5. "Flight of the Conchords"
6. "Glee"
7. "30 Rock"
8. "Pushing Daisies"
9. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
10. "Grey's Anatomy"...don't judge me
11. "America's Next Top Model"
12. "Next"

(I should stop now before they start getting any more embarrassing. For example, last summer my roommate and I watched every. single. episode. of "Daisy of Love," and part of me would like to include it on this list.)

This is why I need to start saving up to buy the "Daria" DVDs once they come out.

I'm super psyched to have tomorrow off! I plan on spending my day in my sweatpants, on the couch, watching the Olympics and sometimes "Spongebob," another show a braver me would've added to my Best TV Shows list.

Oh yeah and happy Valentine's Day. Oh, you thought my good news would be something about some hot romance? Trust me, I'm as disappointed as you must be.

1 comment:

Give it to me straight.