Friday, February 26, 2010

Party like it's 2002

Tonight I am attending a middle school-themed party. (I have to say "themed" because when I tell people I'm going to a middle school party I receive the weirdest looks for some reason) I have some major plans for my coif tonight, all of which center around a middle part. So here's me today:

Strange how different a haircut looks when split directly down the middle. For example: I suddenly have face-framing bangs again. I feel like I've turned back into the real me.

3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha the parenthetical aside made me laugh even harder than the glorious middle part did because I just thought of the Sunny episode. You know which one I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I have to do another one just to say that my word verification word was SQUIBS! No lie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO!! That can't possibly be true!! You were supposed to leave a comment at that very moment! Who else would get such a kick out of "squibs"?!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.