Friday, March 19, 2010

Because this one was interesting

Font size
And if it's good enough for Alison, it must be something special.

Are you happy with your given name?
Yes! I wasn't always...I remember crying to my mom that I hated my name. What a brat! Now I love it.
What is your guaranteed weeping movie? Remember the Titans, every time. "Can't you see the family resemblance? He's my brother." = weeping.
What is the one thing you like to do alone? Sing all of Journey's greatest hits back to back.
What’s a major fear or yours? Dinosaurs. Not kidding. Have you ever really thought about dinosaurs? Giant, scaly monsters as big as a building able to just bend down and rip you up with their teeth.
Do you know anyone famous? Alison's AMAZING answer: "well jordyn and alex's byu blog has over 40 followers! and i'm pretty good friends with them." Mmhmm.
Describe your bed. Held up by cinder blocks, this bed is a wobbly mess just waiting to tip over. Again.
What type of character would you play in a movie? I would be the girl in Now and Then whose mom (Bonnie Hunt, love her) explains sex to her using flower pot analogies and grows up to be Rita Wilson.
What do you carry with you at all times? Cell phone, Iron Man notebook, ponytail holder, virginity
How do you eat an apple? I just bite in because for some inexplicable reason I don't trust apple slices.
Do you prefer to stand out or blend in? Stand out, but not for my usual reasons like "that girl has her skirt tucked into her tights...again" or "that's the girl who wet the bed at my sleepover."
What kind of first impression do you think you give people? In my face's Rest Position, my mouth is naturally down-turning, sooo I think I look unpleasant. But it's not my fault. Then I talk and say bonehead things, so I'm probably seen as an unpleasant bonehead.
What is your hidden talent? Kevin Bacon-connecting skills. Also I have a sixth sense: I can tell before it happens whether or not my farts will stink. Seriously. It has come in handy many times.
Do you own a Bible? Yes, and it's ADORABLE
What is the last gift you gave someone? I sent my little brother this AMAZING birthday card last month. It involved glitter and his astrological sign.
What is your biggest headache lately? John Donne, that metaphysical minx
What was your first job? The Denver Post, stuffing comics and ads into the Sunday paper every Saturday morning. Like an illegal immigrant. And WITH the illegal immigrants.
Favorite word lately? I'm obsessed with the phrase "bedroom eyes" lately.
You have a crush, don’t you? It's possible.
What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? Picking my split ends
Name ONE trait you hate in a person. Bad attitude. I can't think of any real details, but I know a bad attitude when I see it.
Favorite writing utensil? My roommate gave me this pen with a tiny lamp on it so I can write in my journal even after she's gone to sleep. It is AWESOME
What’s one thing you’re a loser at? Ice skating, acting, leaving voice mails
Where’s your ideal marriage location? Denver, then straight to DISNEYWORLD
What do you cook the best? Seven layer bean dip. Oh, that's not technically cooking? Then nothing.
What kind of books do you like to read? Preferably young adult fiction.
If you win the lottery, what would you like to do? DISNEYWORLD and then straight to London. And a season pass to Lagoon.
How long have you known your best friend? Depends on which one...some of them 12 years, some of them 3
What are you listening to? Literally cannot stop listening to "Sister Christian"
What was the last thing you laughed at? Alexandra falling TWICE on the runway on "Top Model"!! Hahaha!!!
What musical instrument do you wish you could play? If I could play more than a handful of chords on guitar, my life could be perfect.
If you could speak any language, which language would you speak? Esperanto.

And now you know certain embarrassing things about me, like I'm legitimately scared of dinosaurs, I was a major bedwetter, and I have a sixth sense about farts.

And here's a hilarious picture I saw online last week.

3 comments:

  1. metaphysical minx. hahaha oh how i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness jordyn this is one of the most humorous posts i've ever read...carrying your virginity at all times, calling john donne as a metaphysical minx? you are too funny.
    P.S. I watched Remember the Titans a few weeks ago and I also cried at that part...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is why you're one of my best friends. working with my race like a champ, having to offer your virginity like a sacrifice, and of course the never not funny bedwetting.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.