Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Winter Semester Survival Soundtrack

This semester has been rather brutal. College is hard, and my split ends have never been worse. However--I have created one of my all-time best playlists. It's called Veni Vidi Vici. You, too, will find yourself filled with [temporary] motivation and feel like you can conquer the world armed with only a can of hairspray and red leather pants.

"sister christian" --night ranger [this song is slowly changing my life.]
"rock you like a hurricane"--scorpions
"i would do anything for love (but i won't do that)" --meat loaf
"blaze of glory" --bon jovi
"your love is driving me crazy" --sammy hagar
"i can't hold back"--survivor
"china grove" --doobie bros.
"take it on the run"--reo speedwagon
"hungry eyes"--jefferson starship
"urgent"--foreigner
"panama"--van halen

...and many, many more. Listening to these makes me feel this:


[FYI I feel hardcore in this picture. Maybe not so much hardcore as flippant. Even though I think my actual emotion is "surprise". Or "anger that the Circus Animal cookies are all gone".]

plus this:
So basically hardcore bliss.

2 comments:

  1. I took that glorious pic! that was one hell of a day on the boat, remember you were vegetarian?

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.