Saturday, March 6, 2010

You're only a daaaaay aaaawaaaaaaay

Okay these are who would have my vote if I were in the Academy, NOT necessarily who will win. Wouldn't you rather know my actual opinion than have me say Avatar and James Cameron are going to take home the gold? Hmmm??

BEST PICTURE: Inglourious Basterds
BEST ACTOR: Jeff Bridges
BEST ACTRESS: Meryl Streep
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Christoph Waltz
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Whatever. Mo'Nique is going to win, and I don't have any strong opinions for this.
BEST DIRECTOR: Quentin Tarantino
BEST ANIMATED FILM: Up...but I love Fantastic Mr. Fox too. I hope Jason Schwartzman will be there tomorrow.


For the other categories, just know that if Tarantino is nominated, I'm rooting for him. Ditto for Sherlock Holmes.

1 comment:

  1. Jason Schwartzman is adorable. I just watched Fantastic Mr. Fox for the second time yesterday at a dollar theater..I love Ash.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.