Thursday, April 22, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
This isn't from either The Sting or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, which are my favorites of his movies, but homeboy looks GREAT in this picture. Eeven though I am more partial to his counterpart (see below).
2. Gene Kelly
Also, he looks less like Thomas Haden Church than it seems in this picture.
4. Moondoggie from Gidget
I used my not inconsiderable Microsoft Paint skills to direct your attention away from Big Kahuna and towards Moondoggie. HOT. He wears Lacoste polos a lot.
5. Bernardo from West Side Story
Again, you're welcome for the Paint arrow. And for showing you this hottie.
6. Tony from West Side Story
Boys, take note: this whole retro, Jets look is HOT and back in style. DRESS LIKE TONY! (Bernardo is hot, but his style is too her-name-was-Lola-she-was-a-showgirl)
7. Paul Newman
Love him, love his salad dressing. I know everyone's always like, "Oh George Clooney and Brad Pitt are exactly like Paul Newman and Robert Redford," and I like George and Brad just fine, but NO they are NOT THE SAME. Dang.
In other news, "Glee" is back!! This episode was good, but I cannot condone Mr. Schue's skanky behavior! Get your act together!
The music was fabulous, as usual. This was my favorite, I think. (I'm lazy and the embedding won't work, so just click this link like in the olden days.)
Plus my man Tim Urban is still on "Idol!" He keeps improving (not hard to do when you start at the bottom), and I will die laughing in all your faces if he wins. Even though he won't--Crystal is a shoo-in, obviously.
[thinking] "I am so lucky to have such a devoted girlfriend like Jordyn."
Monday, April 12, 2010
- I would go back to the first day of high school, find a certain person, make this person my best friend, and then make him love me. Because after
extensive facebook stalkingscientific research, I've come to the conclusion that we would be PERFECT for each other.
- I would start all of my papers ever at least three days before their due dates. I say "all of my papers ever" because I've been an all star procrastinator since elementary school. Not lying to be funny, you can ask my mom.
- I would never ever sleep while I was in London and spend all my time basking in the presence of the best people ever in the best city ever
- I would've bought more printer paper today because I have an assignment due tomorrow and I have no idea how it will be printed. How do you make that paper out of newspaper, flower petals, and water again? I made that crap in kindergarten. I have a bunch of old Entertainment Weeklys, would those work?
- LAST DAY OF CLASS IS TOMORROW!
- Last night we had to open the window in our room because it was too hot to sleep. SURE SIGN OF SUMMER! Also Tabby says sometimes it smells like tacos in our room in the morning. To this I reply: she who smelt it dealt it.
- the pink is finally completely out of my hair
- I have some sweet packages coming soon involving sunglasses, Meet the Robinsons, and an old Destiny's Child CD
- "Glee" is back tomorrow!
I've got a wonderful feeeeeling everything's going my way! (she sang, hopefully not prematurely)
Friday, April 9, 2010
Writer's Block always hits at an unfortunate time. Like when I have a Creative Writing portfolio due.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
- 8 page John Dizz-onne pape
- stupid 291 pape
- my Creative Writing class veni-vidi-vici-ing (my new favorite phrase...you have been warned.) my stupid, pointless story I wrote at 2 a.m. in class on Monday...I'm debating just wearing my scooter helmet to school to block out the insults
- finals in general. Can't this semester just END? And just cancel finals like in Chamber of Secrets? We just need someone to see the Basilisk's eyes in a puddle. I'll volunteer whoever hates my story most in my Creative Writing class.