Monday, April 12, 2010

Another inconsequential post

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

  • I would go back to the first day of high school, find a certain person, make this person my best friend, and then make him love me. Because after extensive facebook stalking scientific research, I've come to the conclusion that we would be PERFECT for each other.
  • I would start all of my papers ever at least three days before their due dates. I say "all of my papers ever" because I've been an all star procrastinator since elementary school. Not lying to be funny, you can ask my mom.
  • I would never ever sleep while I was in London and spend all my time basking in the presence of the best people ever in the best city ever
  • I would've bought more printer paper today because I have an assignment due tomorrow and I have no idea how it will be printed. How do you make that paper out of newspaper, flower petals, and water again? I made that crap in kindergarten. I have a bunch of old Entertainment Weeklys, would those work?
I'm telling you right now, I'm not using this one for any recycled paper:

3 comments:

  1. HA! If I could go back and tell the girl I was made to be with that we were made for each other, well.... I would have quite a few girls to talk to. I crushed pretty easily. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having some common sense. I would rather have you fail that class than taint all that is Ryan Reynold's appealing chest hair. Es la verdad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I laughed out loud at the facebook stalking, cried remembering London and then had a sharp intake of lust at Mr. Reynolds. If that doesn't deserve a chapeau I don't know what does!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.