Saturday, April 3, 2010

BUZZKILL

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO
  • 8 page John Dizz-onne pape
  • stupid 291 pape
  • my Creative Writing class veni-vidi-vici-ing (my new favorite phrase...you have been warned.) my stupid, pointless story I wrote at 2 a.m. in class on Monday...I'm debating just wearing my scooter helmet to school to block out the insults
  • finals in general. Can't this semester just END? And just cancel finals like in Chamber of Secrets? We just need someone to see the Basilisk's eyes in a puddle. I'll volunteer whoever hates my story most in my Creative Writing class.
I had a blast with my family this week, but they're driving home tomorrow and it's the pits. To remedy potential depression, I'm listening to "Catch My Disease" and Hannah Montana's "Nobody's Perfect," and I'm going to eat some crappy food and watch Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

BTW I didn't see Jon Hamm in Cafe Rio. April Fools. I know at least two people believed me. And one of them is my 12-year-old sister. And the other one is Carly.

Honestly, General Conference is keeping me sane this weekend. Neeeeeeed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.