Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm partial to Broadway Hugh

Things causing me to sing "Oh What a Beautiful Mornin'" on the inside:
  • LAST DAY OF CLASS IS TOMORROW!
  • Last night we had to open the window in our room because it was too hot to sleep. SURE SIGN OF SUMMER! Also Tabby says sometimes it smells like tacos in our room in the morning. To this I reply: she who smelt it dealt it.
  • the pink is finally completely out of my hair
  • I have some sweet packages coming soon involving sunglasses, Meet the Robinsons, and an old Destiny's Child CD
  • "Glee" is back tomorrow!

I've got a wonderful feeeeeling everything's going my way! (she sang, hopefully not prematurely)

2 comments:

  1. GLEE. It's Matthew Morrison time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh another winner! I can't wait to come home to taco toots and Glee nights.
    Oh and the Destiny's Child CD better be the Bootylicious one because they look the best on the cover. Aka sluttiest.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.