Sunday, June 13, 2010

Now if only the sun would actually come out

Blogging is waaay harder in the summer. I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I have less time to daydream since I'm not taking any classes and thus am not constantly thinking of brilliant/insane ideas that I feel compelled to share with the Internet, or if I am just suuuuper lazy.

SUMMER ACCOMPLISHMENTS THUS FAR
  1. I am the proud owner of the entire "Daria" collection on DVD.
  2. Movies I have seen at the dollar theater, in order of quality: Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Clash of the Titans, Percy Jackson and the Longest Movie Title Ever Lightning Thief
  3. Seven Peaks season pass! Wooohooooo!!
  4. Backstreet Boys concert tickets! The big day is July 23, and even though I was always an NSYNC fan, I am very very very excited.
  5. Tonight at the Orem Summerfest, Alex and I got our first airbrushed tattoos of the season. I'm pretty obsessed with mine:
    I know right?

  6. I got me some bangs! Here they are at the very beginning, but they're currently at a perilous length and need to be dealt with.
Yes, I am driving the family minivan in this picture, and somehow I still manage to look totally current*. Probably has something to do with the fact that I look like I'm still in high school.

Anyways, I have a lot to look forward to this summer: Toy Story 3 comes out this Friday, SEVEN PEAKS PASSES, Backstreet Boys, new season of "The Bachelorette"...yep, we're looking at another successful summer, I'd say.

*I mean this in the "Top Model" way, like "Gurrrl you 25, you ain't current" or "We put you in this horrible outfit and did your makeup all kuh-razy, and you made that potato sack look current"

2 comments:

  1. well i'd say we need to plan a day at seven peaks followed by at least 4 hours of daria. and little caesers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair!! You look so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.