Friday, July 9, 2010

All of our time spent keeps them alive

So I know it sounds pretty lame to complain about the difficulties of an activity that I can do not only sitting down but also technically with my eyes closed, but blogging in the summertime is hard. Plus I have a full time job where I stare at a computer for like 6 hours a day--literally. The math has been done.

But anyway, here are some pictures of events this summer.

Oh--except for this one. This is just a little reminder of what was the pinnacle of sexy back in The Day.


The reason no one ever favored Howie was his obvious inability to brood.

Not the clearest picture, but look at that pose!! BACKSTREET'S BACK ALRIGHT
(Except for Kevin)

Every single song was an emotional connection with my ten-year-old self. It was amazing.
Check out Nick's bedroom eyes! Dang
And now some cousin fun for the Fourth of July. So adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.