Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Miley always gets involved in my hair decisions

My hair is getting out of control. It is getting so long, which I realize was my ultimate goal, but I forgot how quickly I get bored. So I'm going to cut it.

But look how great Miley's wig looks! So wavy...so edgy...
"Y'all, I'll be darned if I cain't just be a reg'ler gurl and git back tuh my Tennessee roots"
Homegirl is a stupid slut, but she's got great hair. Or at least great wigs and extensions.


And remember how excited I was about Hair Test? How determined I was to persevere in my seemingly impossible quest for long hair??
Today one of my beloved co-workers said, "Yeah but when your hair gets that long you can't even do anything with it." I said, "Except look like a beautiful mermaid." I'm 99% sure they think I'm mentally disabled.

But seriously look at this mess. One word comes to mind--scraggly. Also, do you like my work bathroom? It's very small.

So yeah...I'm going to have to learn how to braid hair just so I can fully enjoy long hair for another week.

5 comments:

  1. jordyn i'm obsessed with your hair. love it. embrace the long hair. i am so jealous of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT CUT IT. please. i love long hair. i will teach you pretty things to do with it. at least keep it until i can see it and talk you out of cutting it in person.


    and mermaid hair is everything it is cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo siento mis amigas, my hair is GONE! Updates to be posted once I get back to Provo and to my photo uploader gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short hair is hot. I have also had my days in the long and basically I underwent an intervention where my beloved friends and family forced me to supercuts. I will admit, I did one time stand naked in front of a mirror and do the mermaid boob cover. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.