Monday, September 13, 2010

I just want to make a difference

So they said I had to post a review of this amazing towel I bought online. And then they said they could put it on my blog. They weren't lying!


A WBSHOP.COM EXCLUSIVE! This super soft 100% cotton Harry Potter beach and bath towel measures approximately 54 inches long by 27 inches wide and features a large and colorful Hogwarts crest centered against a vivid background with the four individual house crests at each corner.

Totally bomb towel

By Jordyn from Provo, UT on 9/13/2010

4out of 5

Pros: Absorbent, Dries Quickly, Soft

Cons: Too Thin

Best Uses: Pool, Beach, Gifts

Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper

-I love it

-Everyone thinks I am awesome when I use it


In other news, I parted my hair on the wrong side and am feeling all discombobulated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.