Saturday, September 11, 2010

"You met him Sunday. It's barely Thursday morning."

Well here's the haircut. I made a huge deal about it like a doofus and then provided no follow-up.
Anyways, here's a list.
WORST COUPLES


  • George Costanza and Susan: For reals though. They hate each other.

  • Romeo and Juliet: Don't you just hate them? That isn't love. "You took a roofie from a priest. Look at your life. Look at your choices." If you have any brains/sense of humor at all, click HERE

  • Mr. Collins and Charlotte Lucas: Misery. Pure, unadulterated misery forever.

  • Dan and Vanessa: Ughhhhh I would rather watch Jenny cry all twenty thousand pounds of mascara off of her cocaine raccoon eyes than ever listen to Dan and Vanessa speak to each other. Yes, I said it.

  • Lupin and Tonks: *SPOILER ALERT* Maybe they're not the worst Harry Potter couple, I'm looking at you, Harry and Ginny, but they clearly did not think this through. Shouldn't Lupin have told Tonks that he was afraid of having completely awesome hybrid werewolf-metamorphagus kids BEFORE they got married? Yeesh.

  • Prince Eric and Human Ursula: You shouldn't just go for the second hot girl you come across because there's a chance that she's a fatty octopus.

  • Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson: This one still hurts.

1 comment:

  1. I do hate vanessa, but the couple that make me want to commit suicide are serena and nate.they make me thankful that I'm not in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.