Sunday, October 24, 2010

Savages savages

I decided to remove this picture from the header of the blog for aesthetic reasons--it was too busy or whatever--so I needed to post it here so no one would forget about it. (Not that any of the involved parties ever will or could ever forget about it.)

I've heard people* say that they initially thought that this picture was just a cutie friendy picture from London--we're all dressed up, we're sitting all close and cozy, I made it all black and white and blurred the edges like a tool...it looks like, perhaps, just a cutie friendy picture. Look closer.


Here's a zoomed-in shot of what's happening behind Rebbie and me:


Pigeons freaking SUCK

*I think once one person said this. Or I may have made it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.