Friday, October 22, 2010

They just don't make 'em like this anymore

One of my favorite humans is Chevy Chase. I know he is old now, but I dare any of you to watch Fletch or Caddyshack or Vacation or Christmas Vacation (all of which are frequently shown on AMC and, for some reason, VH1) and not have a huge fatty crush on him. Plus he is still freaking hilarious today! I was just catching up on my TV homework, and when he said, "Ah, the '80s...our teen years, right guys?" on "Community," I almost laughed out loud and revealed that maybe I'm not doing anything besides Spanish homework and Hulu-watching.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh he is sexy. I like when he wears polos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact: This is the ONLY picture of Chevy Chase that is even slightly attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.