Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I love vacation

Quick update before I start simultaneously start playing the Sims and watching Hannah Montana: the Movie:

  • Media Fast? Yeah, I made that crap my b-word. Except for when I'd accidentally walk in on my roommates watching Half Blood Prince. And when the radio would be on in a car. And when TV would be on in a restaurant
  • Speaking of Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows Part 1 was pretty awesome. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were finally believable as best friends, the scary parts were freaking scary, and it was just a quality adaptation. Except for this part (and sorry for the reeeeally bad video...this is really just to add something interesting to this post):

  • I installed the Sims on my laptop. I figure Thanksgiving Break is the perfect time to play it for the first time since my freshman year of high school. I'll probably have to uninstall it before I head back to Provo because I'd never leave my apartment otherwise.

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.