Monday, December 6, 2010

If only you could know how long I've been googling stupid things like this

Did you know that behind that mustache, Charlie Chaplin was relatively hot in that early-20th-century kind of way? Bet you didn't.

"Hello, I am Charlie Chaplin. Is my hair real? Maybe, maybe not. My skin is way clearer than a certain 22-year-old girl I know even though no one has discovered salicylic acid yet."


"I am a distinguished, good-looking older man, and if that aforementioned 22-year-old girl walked past me in the supermarket, she might do a double-take because I'm surprisingly handsome and less-surprisingly distinguished."

As you can see, my schoolwork is not going well.

1 comment:

  1. haha. i had no idea he was so attractive. i will have to watch modern time's again with new eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.