Thursday, December 9, 2010

The little diamond floating over my head is glowing an emerald green

So here's what I said to myself in the middle of busting out some aMAZing thoughts in my research paper:

[The Sims 1 soundtrack is playing on Grooveshark: http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Building_Mode_3/6UnVt
Click this and you will feel like such an idiot for thinking I'm crazy for listening to video game music for fun. It's beautiful stuff]

"This music is as awesome now as it was the summer before 8th grade. Hey wait a second...this is being played on a piano! I NEED THIS SHEET MUSIC!!!"

[background information: I took piano lessons for nine years, and while I have never mastered the art of sight-reading, I can play pretty well if a.) it's a song I really like, and b.) I practice my A off. I find myself drawn to Andrew Lloyd Webber showtunes and the piano stylings of Vince Guaraldi--who isn't though, right?!]

And guess what? I FOUND THE SHEET MUSIC. I am SO all over this when I go home to Colorado in 9 days.

But I need to finish this research paper first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.