- scored Toy Story 1, 2, and 3 on DVD, along with Beauty and the Beast, Overboard, The House Bunny, Persuasion, "Seinfeld" season 4, and Get Smart (which I bought for myself for the low, low price of $3.75. Seriously.)
- played with my family ALL THE TIME. I rarely left my house/changed out of my pj's. It was amazing. I don't know how many times we played Settlers of Catan, in which each one of us did and said things we're not proud of, but that's just how it goes.
- trekked up to Hernando's Hideaway in Idaho Springs, once with the family, once with Tabby and Carly (and my dad, for the roads were treacherous).
- became an expert at The Sims 3, thanks to the B.R.E. Alex Thomas. I hate to say it, but this game blows the original Sims out of the freaking water!!!
- This little encounter at the Wendy's in Fruita, Colorado:
Cashier: My lips were so chapped, I put mayonnaise on them.
Me: [stares in polite horror]
Cashier: I put lipstick on over it so no one could tell!
Me: [eyes rolling back into skull with disgust]
Cashier: Sure tastes good though!
Me: [lying on ground in fetal position]
I don't think there's anything else I need to say.