Thursday, January 13, 2011

Four: repeat steps one through three...*

About a month ago, my great friend Large Marge tagged me in one of these survey things, for which I am a huge sucker. I love filling out forms!

4 shows I watch:
(I'm taking this to mean shows I've been watching recently)
-Psych
-Seinfeld
-The Bachelor
-Pretty Little Liars...it's addicting! I'm sorry!

4 things I'm passionate about:
-family
-friends
-church
-The Sims 3

4 phrases I say a lot:
-Buzzkill
-crazy crap
-stupididiot (yes, it is one word, and it is an adjective)
-sphincter

4 things I've learned from the past:
-if one actually does the reading prior to class, school can be enjoyable and interesting
-if one tucks one's pants into one's pair of tall Halloween socks, one's jeans don't bunch up atop one's boots when one tucks aforementioned jeans into aforementioned boots
-even if things seem really really crappy, it'll get better
-"Time takes time, you know"--Ben Folds

4 things I did yesterday:
-fell asleep in Physical Science. My sister said that I kept picking up/playing with my iClicker while I was out.
-enjoyed Britney's new song
-got briefly mentioned on Sassy Curmudgeon's Twitter!!!!!
-felt like an idiot in my Spanish class

4 places I would love to visit:
-I have to copy Carly: Harry Potter World
-New York City
-Amsterdam
-the kingdom in Tangled

4 things I'm looking forward to:
-long weekend!
-Disneyland sometime in the future
-the next song on my Pandora
-Bon Jovi concert in March!

4 things I love about winter:
-birthday
-Christmastime
-playing games at Hernando's Hideaway with my family and with mis amigas
-...am drawing a serious blank for a 4th thing. And those other three are things that only apply to December. WINTER SUCKS

Anyways. Enjoy your Thursday evening.

*an excerpt from the STUPIDEST SONG OF ALL TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.