My main resolution for 2011 is to just act like an adult already...at least in the areas of my life where I tend to act like a huge freaking baby.
Adult things I did today:
- Drove roommate to mechanic
- Got to work (relatively) on time
- Dug my way through some of the 123 voicemails I must answer while my supervisor is on maternity leave
- Put gas in my car
- Got to class (relatively) on time
- Wore earrings
- Wore business casual all day
- Went to the gym
- Watched "The Bachelor"
Kid things I did today:
- Didn't shower
- Wore a mood ring to work and then to class
- Ate two Hershey's nuggets for breakfast
- Tweeted about the Baby Sitters' Club
- Seriously loved "Favorite Girl" by Justin Bieber when it came up on my Pandora
- Stared shamelessly at the (limited number of) hot boys in my classes
The numbers are there, folks. Today, I was (generally) an adult!