Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm not a girl, not yet a grown-up

My main resolution for 2011 is to just act like an adult already...at least in the areas of my life where I tend to act like a huge freaking baby.
Adult things I did today:
  1. Drove roommate to mechanic
  2. Got to work (relatively) on time
  3. Dug my way through some of the 123 voicemails I must answer while my supervisor is on maternity leave
  4. Put gas in my car
  5. Got to class (relatively) on time
  6. Wore earrings
  7. Wore business casual all day
  8. Went to the gym
  9. Watched "The Bachelor"

Kid things I did today:

  1. Didn't shower
  2. Wore a mood ring to work and then to class
  3. Ate two Hershey's nuggets for breakfast
  4. Tweeted about the Baby Sitters' Club
  5. Seriously loved "Favorite Girl" by Justin Bieber when it came up on my Pandora
  6. Stared shamelessly at the (limited number of) hot boys in my classes

The numbers are there, folks. Today, I was (generally) an adult!

2 comments:

  1. Justin Bieber shames us all with his addictive voice.

    I like your new layout, by the way. If it's been this way for a while, sorry for being an asshole and not knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that staring shamelessly at the limited number of hot boys in your class is an incredibly good move. worthy of adult status.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.