Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's like my brain barfed some random crap all over this post

Right now, I am supposed to be finding quotes from Jane Eyre. The problem is that I DON'T LIKE IT. There, I said it.

I SAID IT.

I mean, would it KILL C-Bron to be at all funny? My homegirl Jane Austen is totally hilarious. These days, I just sit there in class and think of this (click to enlarge):

(by Kate Beaton at Hark, a Vagrant)

I really should continue with my homework, even though what should REALLY happen is that we get Monday off from school because our BYU Cougars are AMAZING and kicked the crap out of the Aztecs this afternoon! I mean, how am I supposed to focus on anything after such a display of raw, God-given talent?

Instead, I have surrendered to the temptation of weird Youtube videos, like this:




*EDIT: Okay, Mr. Rochester is kind of sometimes a little bit hot.

*EDIT #2: Just because I'm not loving the book doesn't mean that I am not looking forward to the new movie adaptation coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.