Thursday, March 3, 2011

For Kylie

JORDYN'S TOP 10 FAVORITE NON-ANIMATED MOVIES

  1. The Sting
  2. The Sandlot
  3. Star Wars original trilogy
  4. O Brother Where Art Thou
  5. Clueless
  6. Remember the Titans
  7. Inglourious Basterds
  8. What's Up Doc
  9. Overboard
  10. Sherlock Holmes

Honorable Mention: The Royal Tenenbaums, A Knight's Tale, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, That Thing You Do, Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Don't anyone dare judge me for any of my choices. These are movies I could watch twice in a row--something I know from experience.

Oh, and YES I am counting the original Star Wars trilogy as one movie. I can't bring myself to rank them.

WINNER

2 comments:

  1. love overboard. definitely one of my favs. do you own it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am honored. this is a fantastic list! do you own o brother where art thou? cuz i've never seen that and i think i'd like to.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.