Thursday, March 31, 2011

I can has tax retrn?

ADULT THINGS
  1. Totally filed my taxes Tuesday night.
  2. I conferenced with my professor yesterday, and it wasn't even scary! It was fun! It was like my professor was my friend!
  3. I watched like 1.5 "Seinfeld" DVDs yesterday. Whenever I watch "Seinfeld" I feel like an adult. (A very happy adult)
  4. I've had librarian buns* for the last 2 days
KID THINGS
  1. I filed my taxes online at 1 a.m. while I was supposed to be writing a paper.
  2. I aM gOiNg To TyPe ThIs SeNtEnCe LiKe ThIs
  3. I started following Demi Lovato on Twitter DUH
  4. I played with my family for four days, and it was fuuuuuuuun
Looks like this one is a cat's game, folks.

And I like to think that it's this cat's game:

*a hairstyle, not a buttstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.