Eventually I always always ALWAYS jump on the bandwagon--and it doesn't matter what's being featured on the bandwagon. I have a process.
- I hear of the thing gaining popularity.
- I see an explosion of love declarations to the thing on the internet.
- I refuse to let the thing into my life. I also (discreetly) roll my eyes when I hear about the thing.
- I inadvertently hear/see/read the thing.
- I become OBSESSED with the thing but am too embarrassed to back down from my original position of Hater.
- I secretly listen/watch/read the thing all day long and can never talk to anyone about how much I love it until at least a year has passed, and everyone will have forgotten that I had been a Hater.
Other things I now love after avoiding them for too long because I was trying to "prove a point":
- "Modern Family"
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Justin Bieber
- "The Bachelor"