Monday, April 25, 2011

"I just like how he's always leaning. Against stuff. He leans great."

Oh my gosh the past four days were so fun. I went home to Colorado for Easter and played with my family the entire time, and it was seriously a blast!

Also, we started watching "My So-Called Life" on Netflix, and I can safely say that I am officially addicted. This show was L E G I T--it somehow gives credit to both the kids and to the adults. You can totally see where both are coming from, rather than most shows which make the teenagers look like selfish idiots or the parents seem completely out of touch and emotionless.

One of the best parts of the show is RAYANNE. She is completely insane and is secretly the prettiest girl on the whole show.
This picture doesn't really do her justice.
 At first I was like, "Yuck this girl is so annoying why is she always saying crazy things," but Rayanne is amazing because you know when you have a friend out of context with your other friends, and you really like her but you're nervous to combine your friend groups because there's a good chance she'll say something nuts? That is seriously how I felt while watching Rayanne interact with other characters--I was actually nervous about what she was going to say. Because I am a FREAK who cares too much about TV.

And then there's Jordan Catalano...

Hubba hubba
He's not you know...smart...but Jared Leto is a '90s dreamboat. DREAMBOAT

Here's a scene where he and Angela kiss after they discuss the fact that he doesn't really know how to read. And how his dream job is to be one of those guys who makes fake snow at ski resorts.

It's still a Great kiss though




So yep, welcome to my new obsession...'90s-era ANGST!!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this show. just finished my second time through it a couple of weeks ago. i can never get enough. most perfect teen drama ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K. I don't know you, but I wish I did. Which makes this a semi-creepy comment. Ha. I love your blog (the world is our campus as well) and I think you are hilarious. Besides that, thank you for giving this show a review. I always want to watch it on netflix, but never do...now I definitely will add it to my already very long list of shows. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.