Friday, April 15, 2011

(Not quite) dunzo

ADULT FINALS THING I DID:

I made this huge checklist using the very adult One Note--I broke my entire finals schedule into days and what exact things I need to be doing each day. Pretty mature.

I need to learn my hand's angles...lookin a little jowly
KID FINALS THING I DID:
These are my notes from today's Physical Science review:
Subtitles: "I'm crampy & sleepy & cranky & BORED"...and guess what I was totally telling the truth. PS how bada*s are those ampersands?
Anyways, I have some sweet pictures that are way overdue from the concert I attended with Sandwich last Friday, and I will post them as soon as I can justify taking the time to upload them. So probably next Tuesday after I take my last test.

We saw Greg Laswell
He dated Mandy Moore once upon a time! Lucky ducks--they're both GR8
and Lenka!
I want to be her like so bad...so adorable, and she's Australian, which is American for freaking irresistable
In other news, I'm beginning to feel like my hair looks like this (particularly on all the greasy* days I've had during this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE week during which I have stayed in the library till 2 A.M. twice and stayed up till 5 A.M. at home thrice):
My roots are DUNZO!!!
*Pretty cool of me to reveal that I am not only crampy but also greasy all in one post

2 comments:

  1. Wow i'm impressed. but not impressed enough to make my own mature list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe in you. this week has been hell. but it will be over soooon. ps i totally get the greasy thing #yousawtheshowerlist

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.