Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tobias, you blowhard

A few weeks ago I was just you know, playing some Sims 3, when suddenly one of the built-in characters came up and started talking to my person. His name was GOBIAS KOFFI. Two worlds have collided: "Arrested Development" and Sims 3! At last!

Here's the only AD clip involving Gobias Industries ("As in, 'Go buy us a cup of coffee!'") I could find on Youtube...


I wish I hadn't been alone while witnessing this. I was completely freaking out. I mean, his outfit is perfect, his face is perfect...


Even his personality is PERFECT. I'd thought the Never Nude option was a hilarious coincidence, but it was intentional! 

Taken by my state-of-the-art cell phone camera

It is seriously perfect. He looks exactly like Tobias.

They even made a biography for him!
You might not be able to read this either. It says, "Gobias Koffi is a well-meaning single Sim who just hasn't met the right woman. Is this because he actually prefers the company of his male friends?"

This was even more exciting than the time I found an Avril Lavigne Sim in the Sims 1 Superstar expansion pack! ...and that comment alone has made this day a win for Kid Jordyn and a brutal loss for Adult Jordyn.

1 comment:

  1. that is basically hilarious. i wish i had been there with you.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.