Friday, May 20, 2011

Least informative movie review ever

Sexy, right?

So I was just imdb-ing Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which I saw last night at midnight and very much enjoyed--it's the second best Pirates movie, definitely. Nothing will ever come close to the original, obviously, but this one had some really good moments (most of which happened during the second half--the first half seemed a little jumbled for some reason. Not sure exactly what I mean by that, but it just didn't really flow until we met up with Blackbeard, who is a totally bitchin bad guy), such as the mermaid battle, which was AWESOME!!

Anyways, while I was imdb-ing, I saw this picture and honestly, for a few seconds, I thought it was Johnny Depp:

But no. It's a picture of JODIE FOSTER at the premiere! What has happened to her??! She looks like if Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson had had a love child in Something's Gotta Give. Bleh.

The similarities are uncanny

2 comments:

  1. what? there's a new pirates movie?? this one better make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is uncanny! You could totally start an internet rumour that they are the same person...ever seen them in the same room together? Thought not.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.