Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some things* are always, always funny

Okay. I fully realize that I am as addicted to "Parks and Rec" as I was to "My So-Called Life," which means that I will not stop posting clips from it until Netflix runs out of episodes for me to watch. I am a crazy person, and sometimes I NEED to share things with someone else, even if it's just over the internet.

So here is something that just made me laugh hysterically out loud while alone in my room. The build-up to the grand finale of the scene is serious perfection.



In other news, if anyone wants some Big K orange soda, stop by my place because no one drank any of it at our work party today. If I had thought that I'd be taking it home with me, I would've at least gotten a drink with caffeine in it.

*Like farts

5 comments:

  1. ok. I wish you could see how hard I am laughing right now. I'm crying. I NEED to watch this show for real. hahaha oh my gosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this clip. The first time I watched it I had to pause it for at least five minutes to control myself. Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm...just discovered your blog by seeing you on my friend Ahlin's followers! Crazy! But I love it! :) Also, I have recently gotten into this show too! Sooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh. i die. ps i'm starting my so-called life because i'm sure i'll love because you love it. coolthanksbye.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.