Monday, May 16, 2011

Sometimes I really can't choose between Amy Poehler and Tina Fey

The theme of this weekend was "Parks and Recreation". This show is KILLING me! And Alex has been telling me for like two years to watch it faithfully, and I never really listened to her, but I know now that she was RIGHT!



This scene also made me happily explode.

(I apologize for the anatomy reference in this clip...but not really because I almost died when I watched this, and it's because of Rashida Jones' smile after she says it. It is my favorite face ever.)

4 comments:

  1. Um so I'm pretty sure we had the same weekend because I plowed through so much parks and rec. I may have stayed up til 330 saturday night watching it. I'm like five episodes in to season three which I think I'm starting to like the most! Except I was really sad to see Paul Schneider go, I love him but Rob Lowe is freaking brilliant!!! And Andy and april' s kiss slayed me. Pretty much I want to live in Pawnee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am loving Mark as I'm watching Season 2...but Rob Lowe and Adam Scott are SUCH awesome additions that I think it's a fair trade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. after watching these and talking to you last night, i decided it's time i get on the bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanilla, you've led me down so many golden roads of media that it's high time I return the favor.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.