- Even though I bought two Jane Austen books last week, I started with The Hunger Games.
- While watching "The Bachelorette" tonight, I laughed insensitively through the previews of Ashley's inevitable heartbreak at Bentley's hands
- Glitter polish on fingers and toes
- I've listened to "Party in the USA" like a million times already this week
- And it's Monday
- Last week my co-workers and I watched video footage of the now-defunct Alien Encounter ride at Disneyworld to see if it was actually scary (obviously it was)
RECENT ADULT THINGS I'VE DONE
- Today while working at EFY check-in, for the first time, no one asked me if I needed help getting my wristband/lanyard/t-shirt or finding my mom or dad. I think it's just because I was wearing my official name tag, but still
- I haven't played The Sims for like two weeks
- I bought Fletch for $5 at Wal-Mart (adults like this movie)
- Left my apartment for work at 8:20 this morning!!!!
And here is a picture I found of little me singing in an inflatable pool