Monday, May 2, 2011

Weighing on my mind

I don't know exactly what celebrities do to earn my trust; it's a gut reaction. I just do or don't.

And I'm not saying I trust them to, you know, make a good movie or whatever...I'm saying that I would trust them with my life--or just an embarrassing secret.

CELEBRITIES I TRUST
  • Colin Firth
  • Jason Bateman
  • Morgan Freeman (so cliche--everyone trusts him)
  • Michael Caine
  • Steve Carell
  • Taye Diggs
  • Dennis Quaid
  • James Marsden
  • Harry Connick, Jr.
  • Denzel Washington
  • Judi Dench
  • Emma Thompson
  • Matt Damon
  • Tina Fey
  • Donald Faison
  • Kenneth Branagh
  • Bette Midler

Want a sample of who I don't trust?

JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD
  • Anne Hathaway
  • Christian Bale
  • James Franco
  • Mickey Rourke (so cliche--no one trusts him)
  • Alec Baldwin
  • Chris Harrison
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Diane Keaton

2 comments:

  1. yes i agree with your whole list.
    may i add bill murray to the don't-trust list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a major beef with diane keaton for no good reason.
    i love these lists. and i love that i was there when the preliminary lists were brainstormed.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.